WE WORK AS A TEAM TO GET YOUR HOME SOLD
Moving your home sale from contract to closing requires at minimum 180 individual tasks. That’s a lot of details that no single agent can effectively manage. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across seven separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise—for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
WHO’S ON YOUR TEAM
- Director of Quality & Marketing – Every listing gets the benefit of the designated DoQM, whose primary job is to make the marketing, promotional and pricing decisions that will sell your property for the most amount of money. The DoQM reviews ALL copy and ALL photography.
- Listing Agent – The listing agent guides the sales process and finds potential buyers for your property, backed by our amazing support team. You get an entire team of professionals working to sell your property—for the price of one.
- Visual Specialist – High-quality video, photos and virtual tours are produced by our team specialist to highlight your home’s best features and attract the 92% of home buyers who search online. Your online listing will really pop!
- Marketing Coordinator – Our marketing coordinator team makes sure your property is seen not only in the local area, but by potential buyers across the country and around the world.
- Inside Sales Agent – Our ISA supports your listing agents by making hundreds of calls every day, to find the perfect buyer for your home. No single agent can accomplish this level of outreach.
- The Buyer Team – These licensed agents spend several hours every day prospecting buyers for our listings. They also show buyers through our properties—including yours.
- Contract Coordinator – Getting an offer on your property is only half of our job. Once we have the offer, our contract coordinator assists the primary agent by ensuring that every detail—major or minor—is handled at the proper time. Their expertise = no stress for you.
HOMES SOLD LAST YEAR
REAL-TIME UPDATES UNTIL IT’S SOLD
Other agents might leave you wondering what they’re doing to find a buyer for your property. Not The Gene Group! We believe in transparency and constant communication, so we give you access to Brivity, our online communication tool.
Why hire a real estate agent who doesn’t use Brivity? In a competitive market, you can’t afford to miss a single detail on the sale of your property.
How Brivity Works
• 24/7 access to marketing activities
• Links you with the entire team
• Shows you where we’re marketing your property
• See who has shown your home, with feedback from home buyers
• Emails sent at each major task and for each new advertisement
NO ONE DOES MORE TO MARKET YOUR HOME
We had 5 Thousand potential buyers to our site last year.
Average agents lack resources and expertise to make their websites rank high and get the traffic.
- Our team spent over $40,000 on marketing and servicing our listings last year. WIth just 11 properties sold, the average agent has a small marketing budget and spends only $520.
- The average agent works alone, with little time to spend on marketing.
- Our team has access to 2,000 active buyers already in our system, with new prospects added every day. The average agent, focused on their own listings, helped only three buyers last year.
- Our ISA calls every buyer to tell them about your property. Taking care of 180+ individual tasks leaves the average agent little time to call potential home buyers.
PROFESSIONAL ON-STAFF STAGER
The difference between company ready and sales ready….
In order to be competitive your property must stand out in the market place.
Average agents simply make suggestions: Declutter, Depersonalize, etc. etc. We take a hands-on approach and provide you with our interior specialist giving you the edge you need to sell for the most amount of money in the least amount of time at no additional charge.
- Our on-staff stager will meet with you for a 1 on 1 in house consultation to help you identify the things you need to do to prepare your house for market.
- After you complete the pre-staging consultation steps our staging crew will return to provide the pre-photography staging your home needs to look its best where it matters most ON LINE!