WE WORK AS A TEAM TO GET YOUR HOME SOLD
Moving your home sale from contract to closing requires at minimum 180 individual tasks. That’s a lot of details that no single agent can effectively manage. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across seven separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise—for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
WHO’S ON YOUR TEAM
When you hire us you hire a true team. A firm of experts who make it their daily goal to deliver and exceed expectations.
Not only do you get your chosen real estate professional you get a licensed executive administrator who monitors all listings daily! Our management team meets every Monday morning to get statuses and updates on all our company’s listings. We make sure all “i’s” are dotted and “t’s” crossed. Our Executive Admin is the point of contact for coordination of listing services such as staging and photography. All things high level coordination goes through the Executive Administrator.
Through out the listing period you will have access to TWO contract and transactional management professionals whose sole job is to be sure that nothing–NO THING slips off the critical path to getting your home sold. When it comes to closing on real estate there are several significant milestones that if aren’t executed properly could put your home sale at risk. We monitor these in close coordination with your chosen Realtor professional.
Staging, Photography, and Marketing are all coordinated through professional resources. Our Staging team is solely employed by our firm. We have contract agreements with photography and video professionals who we’ve put through some pretty rigorous requirements and pay extra to receive consistent and predictable quality levels for photography. Marketing happens from the minute you list your home with us up to and through clear to close. All of these services are at OUR cost and YOUR benefit.
Lastly, our company broker’s door is always open. On the strange off chance that your chosen professional is unavailable, our executive admin, and our two contract management professionals aren’t available you have access to our company broker. For anything you need answered. Our broker is responsive and supportive and takes the quality of our listings and the satisfaction of our clientele personal.
So having a TEAM versus a Solo-preneur puts your home in the best possible scenario for success.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We are a private Real Estate Firm that believes in doing what’s right because it’s right. We believe that trust can’t be granted it MUST be earned.
- We collectively believe this because real estate professionals have a unique opportunity to help families experience the American Dream of homeownership and these people deserve someone in their corner when buying or selling one of the most expensive asset in one’s life. They need a high level of care and exceptional execution.
- How we do this?We do this by expecting to give more than we expect to receive in return.We do this by absolutely knowing the market with systems and processes that produce predictable and reliable outcomes.We do this by being professionals and students of the business always sharpening our skills by continuous improvement with a fervent belief that when we know better we do better.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT US
Video Client Testimonials:
WE’VE HELPED SO MANY
Take a look at our Closed Sales Map to get a quick idea of where and how many we’ve enjoyed serving in our community.
HOMES SOLD LAST YEAR
NO ONE DOES MORE TO MARKET YOUR HOME
We had 5 Thousand potential buyers to our site last year.
Average agents lack resources and expertise to make their websites rank high and get the traffic.
- Our team spent over $40,000 on marketing and servicing our listings last year. WIth just 11 properties sold, the average agent has a small marketing budget and spends only $520.
- The average agent works alone, with little time to spend on marketing.
- Our team has access to 2,000 active buyers already in our system, with new prospects added every day. The average agent, focused on their own listings, helped only three buyers last year.
PROFESSIONAL ON-STAFF STAGER
The difference between company ready and sales ready….
In order to be competitive your property must stand out in the market place.
Average agents simply make suggestions: Declutter, Depersonalize, etc. etc. We take a hands-on approach and provide you with our interior specialist giving you the edge you need to sell for the most amount of money in the least amount of time at no additional charge.
- Our on-staff stager will meet with you for a 1 on 1 in house consultation to help you identify the things you need to do to prepare your house for market.
- After you complete the pre-staging consultation steps our staging crew will return to provide the pre-photography staging your home needs to look its best where it matters most ON LINE!