At our firm we are market experts! We absolutely know the market. We leverage the same database that agents, banks, appraisers and buyers use to correctly price a property. However, the difference is that we do all of our own statistical analysis for our client’s exclusive benefit.
Location.. Location.. Location..
We’ve all heard it before location, location, location, but it’s more than that. It’s Hyper Location! Your Zip Code and School District influences value and more importantly your specific price band.
As a seller it is important to know EXACTLY what your market is doing.
- Would you like to price your property ahead of a market swing?
- Would you like to be able to get the most amount of money in the least amount of time?
- Would you like to be able to beat the market by 2-3% when you sell?
HOW IT SHOWS
WE MAKE OUR LISTING POP!
Today’s home buyers are armed with more information than ever. They tell their agents which homes they want to see—and they’ve already rejected listings with too few or poor quality photos. It is absolutely vital that your online listing has high-impact photos to make a lasting first impression and create a desire to see more.
- Professional Photograph – Beautiful, eye-catching photos are so important to attract buyers who search online for your home. We take the highest quality photos for the greatest impact and to highlight your home’s best features.
- Drone – Our camera-equipped quadcopter shoots high-def photos and video from the air, to capture an impressive point of view of your home.
- Videography – We use high-quality video to create a compelling virtual tour of your home that will capture buyers’ attention.
- 3D Technology – Our Matterport camera features powerful new technology to create a detailed 3D Showcase of your home, for the ultimate virtual experience. With this technology, home buyers can move through your property online, to see it from every angle. 3D Showcases are especially popular with our foreign home buyers.
PREPARATION PAYS OFF
IMAGINE YOUR HOME THROUGH A BUYER EYES
Our Home Staging Consultation will cover these topics and more to help you get a head start on your pre-list prep. After you’ve completed the pre-list prep our staging crew will be in for final staging before photography.
- The Basics – Home—spotless. Lawn—mowed. Clutter—removed. Carpets—cleaned. Odors—gone
- Living Room – Open up the living room by moving furniture and removing unnecessary items.
- Kitchen – Clear counters, refrigerator art and magnets. Add a plant or fresh flowers. Leave small appliances if used daily.
- Bedrooms – De-personalize by removing photos, posters and personal items to make buyers feel comfortable.
- Bathrooms – Think “hotel.” Add fresh new towels and remove all personal items—no toothbrushes!
- Storage – Organize closets, laundry room, mudroom and storage areas.
- Repair – Patch holes and paint walls and ceilings where needed. Replace broken tiles, re-caulk sinks and tubs.
- Colors – Tone down brightly painted rooms. Not all buyers appreciate hot pink, purple or red.
- Brighten – Replace low-watt light bulbs with brighter ones. Clean windows. Open curtains.
- Pets – Put away toys, clean litter boxes, deodorize carpets. Take pets with you when house is shown.
- Outside – Think curb appeal! Paint the front door. Pressure wash the driveway, sidewalks, decks and patio. Add a few shrubs, flowers and fresh mulch. Put away garden tools, hoses, toys and bikes. Remove dead or tired plants.
- Garage – Remove as many extras as possible. Tools, lawn equipment and bikes are o.k. Leave room for at least one car. Make it look spacious!
HOW IT’S MARKETED
WE’LL SELL IT FASTER AND FOR MORE $$
- Step One – We arm ourselves with National Association of Realtors data that tells us exactly where buyers found the home they purchased. The top three ways are online, with agents and through yard signs
- Step Two – We target our marketing strategy and resources to match where buyers are finding homes right now. When more buyers see your property, we can sell it faster.
INNOVATIVE INTERNET MARKETING
TO REACH THE 92% OF THE BUYERS WHO SEARCH ONLINE, WE MARKET EVERY PROPERTY IN FIVE PLACES
Other agents may utilize these channels, but our superior execution makes all the difference. With our sales level and team approach, we have the resources to advertise more, post more often and perform the extra steps that ensure your listing comes up fast.
You just won’t find a team with a more aggressive Internet marketing strategy. And with 156 homes sold last year, it’s clear: our system works to your advantage!
4% MORE than market average or $ 4,000 per $100,000
28.8% FASTER than market average or 27 days.
WE DON’T RELY ON THE INTERNET ALONE
33% of buyers find the home they purchase through real estate agents. This figure has declined in the shift to online search, but it is still significant. You’d better believe we are marketing to other agents!
- Electronic Marketing – Dispatched via social marketing methods.
- Broadcast Posts – Delivered to the area via social platforms to connect with a very larger viewing population.
- Virtual Tours – Uploaded to the MLS database, so all agents can see your property.
- YouTube Syndication – We’ll upload your home to our YouTube platform which gets your property syndicated around the world via search engines.
- Vimeo HD Video – We’ll upload your home to our Vimeo platform which allows us to get the best quality video into the hands of hungry home buyers online.
- Communication – We guarantee a follow-up call each time an agent shows your home. We gather valuable feedback on what their buyer liked, whether they’ll be making an offer and if not, why not?
NO TEAM IS MORE EFFECTIVE AT MARKETING
YOUR PROPERTY TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS!
REACHING BUYERS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY
20% of buyers find the home they eventually purchase through these four ways:
- Yard Signs – Approximately 9% of buyers found the home they actually purchased from a yard sign. Our signs attract buyers attention by being fresh and different. Don’t get caught being overlooked with those big box no attention grabbing signs.
- Open Houses – About 5% of buyers found their home through open houses. This figure includes the large number of new homes sold through builder open houses.
- Word of Mouth – A small percentage of buyers find the home they purchase through a friend, neighbor or knowing the seller.
- Print – Only 1% of buyers find the home they purchase through print advertising. Yet, 80% of agents spend 80% of their marketing budgets on print advertising.